First up is Tools, Tips Techniques for Involving People in your Service: an online session for both frontline practitioners and managers.
Often individuals and communities who don’t have a common, collective voice and are typically underrepresented in consultation and the development of services.
This interactive course looks in depth at:
• Considerations when engaging those who use our services
• Practical tools for engagement
• Common barriers to engagement and how to avoid them
• How to create a safe and friendly environment for participation
• Creating equal relationships and boundaries
• When and where? Opportunities for engagement are everywhere, how to find them
Date 10 May 2021 | 1 x 3 hour session, 10am -1pm | Fee HNS Member £60 / Non Member £78