New Courses for January 2021
An introductory overview on developing a communications strategy for public and third sector organisations, covering topics including:
- how to engage with mainstream and online media;
- engaging with journalists;
- creating and maximising a digital profile;
- messaging and brand recognition;
- how to build a communications strategy;
- making the most of your organisation’s profile;
- communication in a crisis.
26 January 2021 | 1 x 3 hour session | Online | 10am – 1pm
Fee HNS Member £50* / Non Member £65*
This course will cover designing and delivering support alongside people who are staying in their own home. It will examine the pivotal role of the relationship between support worker and tenant and includes coaching techniques to help people to sustain tenancies and build strong links with their community. With the emphasis on using a person-led, asset-based and trauma-informed approach, this session will explore the important elements to supporting people at home.
25 & 27 January 2021 | 2 x 3 hour sessions | Online | 10am – 1pm
HNS Member £50* / Non Member £65*
+ VAT at the current rate